Monday, February 06, 2006

Addicted!


I am officially addicted to action figures...yes for those of you who think that i coundn't get any geekier...i have just reached new heights! I just can't seem to get enough of those plastic and metal sculptures. I don't just collect any action figure, i collect the sculpted figures that are very detail oriented. Halian and Arik will remember them from my room but for those of you who haven't had the rather dubious honour of being a guest at Casa Fareez, the pictures explain everything.
I need help don't i? Afdlin Shauki, a man of many talents once said that this hobby is only for individuals with serious mental issues. He of course, has thousands of action figures all over his house ;-)
Another empty self indulgent posting by Fareez

1 comment:

Fareez said...

hmmm...never saw it that way actually...i may just be fulfilling my innate desires of idolatry with my craving for for beautifully carved effigies of stunning women with big....swords.
:-)