Friday, June 03, 2005

hello world...i guess that putting together a functioning blog is someting which requires a lot of time connected to a steady source of connectivity to the Net, someting which i unfortunately do not have at the moment. can't wait to get myself my own home and IKEA furnishings so that me and my second girlfriend, my desktop comp, will be able to surf the information highway in peace. By the way, did i mention that i have decided to name my computer Olga? Fitting name i guess, its a big thing with no fancy frills, but its real power lies within. Olga indeed :-)
Ever had the feeling that you could do so much more with your life if only you could get off your rump and start doing things? A lot of people seem to have the impression that i don't work hard enough for the important things in life. I think that is true to a certain extent, but i can't help it, i just don't feel passion for those "important things" I hate academia...i prefer practical, hands on jobs...
oh well..cest la vie...grin and bear it.

3 comments:

Melorina said...

Hahaha..... Bear with it Fareez. Academic is not so bad. Esp if you don't aim for excellence. A pass should be easy.

Fareez said...

thanks a lot melor for the confidence in my academic excellence...can't say i agree with it though...as for hands on jobs...i think i need one...

Melorina said...

Fareez, I read ur recent posting!! Unfortunately no places for me to put my two cents in. Why no outlet to put our comments??? So sad!! Anyway, selamat berpuasa!!!