Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year Ahead...

Its the New Year Folks..time to start your life anew and change perspectives ..get a clean start on things. I have made up my mind to start exercising and losing the flab that has somehow moved in around my middle. (yes i know, its been there for a looong time)
Its hard work man...but it will pay off when i put on that silly Padini shirt that clings to you like cellophane tape and actually look presentable. Narcissus eat your heart out! Its going to be less food and more execrcise from now on.
I know of at least one friend that has joined the fitness craze...(Halian) I wonder whetherthe old adage will apply to me "The bigger the biceps, the smaller the brain" i guess i have nothing to worry about either way :-)
To Sir Arik, hope that chambering has been beneficial and rewarding. I shall be joining you and Halian soon i hope. Till then keep the seat at the Bar warm for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have discovered your blog! woohoo, took me a while, but i'm finally here..all the way from california ;)

Fareez said...

maryam? is that you?

Anonymous said...

i believe that is my official name...